Thursday, January 28, 2010

world's most beautiful bridges

I love photography, especially landscape photography. When I am on vacation, I always have a camera (or two) on me at all times and if I see something unique or beautiful I can't help but to snap away. One of my favorite types of landscapes to shoot is definitely bridges. Whether full of traffic or empty, these engineering marvels are each amazing in their own unique way. Here is one of my favorite shots that I have taken, from a cruise around Manhattan:



Below is a fantastic photo gallery of various bridges throughout the world. Some seem to be things pulled out of a science fiction novel, but all are beautiful. Enjoy, and post your thoughts in the comments section below!

World's Bridges: A Picture Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment