Wednesday, January 6, 2010

a major inspiration for me

Awhile back (I can't really remember when), someone sent me the following video. It was made by a guy named Matt, who traveled all over the world and took little clips of himself dancing in different visually stunning places, from the villages of Rwanda to that one cave like area in Jordan that is in the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Thanks to a sponsorship with Stride, Matt is able to go on his travels and share his adventures with us, one clip at a time. Check both out below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNF_P281Uu4&feature=channel
- this is the original, and i love the music. from the opening clip i knew it was gonna be something great. and it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY&feature=player_embedded
- this is the 2008 video, which is excellent as well

These videos are a big influence on my travel dreams. Many of these spots have made it onto my travel "to do" list. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

- TM

No comments:

Post a Comment